SuperMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackscarf Application

Go down

Blackscarf  Application Empty Blackscarf Application

Post by Blackscarf Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 am

Name you want to be called by: Thomas

IGN: Airstrike

Hobbies: I really like playing sports. Favourite sport is swimming and basketball. I also love the play music e.g. piano. I love playing computer and fps e.g. cod4/cod5/counterstrike and other good games.

Why should we choose you out of a million:? I don’t think being a GM is all about hosting events, using hide and ban hackers. I think being a GM means to help people when people are in need. Supplying people with events when there are really bored from training. I also think a GM should have staff to player interaction instead of just sitting around in free market on hide waiting for problems. I also think you should chose me because I;m reliable and trustworthy.

Have you had any experience being a GM:
Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): The truth is I actually have never been picked as a GM in any server but I had the experience as Forum Moderator in Cousinms a server which I’m unable to play(proof for forum mod http://cousinms.ucoz.com/forum/)
I helped lots of GMs with coding and finding the right repack to use. I know I haven’t become a GM that doesn’t’ mean I haven’t got any experience of which codes to ban and summon. But I helped through with and finding hackers. To Prove my coding knowledge here’s an example. e.g. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. Banning/tempbanning, warpping, jailing, item making, coding items, summoning monsters and changing jobs to job.

Will you donate? I’ll will donate once I turn 16 and also I need to find the location of the admin and find the currency.

What can you do to improve the server: I can control the game e.g. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughout the game if they got any problems e.g. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Are you confident in becoming a GM: Yes I am.

On what days are you online? I’m on everyday

How many hours a day are you online ? . I go on more in the weekends than weekdays. I am allowed like 2-3 hours on weekdays and 3-6 hours on weekends.

Will you level your friends and give them items ? No I wouldn’t because its against the server’s law.

What's your forum user? Blackscarf

How can we contact you? By emailing me on deepblackice@hotmail.com.

Blackscarf

Back to top Go down